What is the Aluminum MK8 Extruder Drive Feed Kit
The Aluminum MK8 Extruder drive feed is an upgrade to the stock plastic extruder mount that comes with the CR 10, this provides better extrusion due to the usage of better material such as an aluminum alloy. This provides a better grip and more sturdiness to the hole extruding system.
- Advantage – the metal extruder has stronger pressure on pushing filament into the printer nozzle so that to improve the printer’s performance. And you can adjust the extruder gear pressure by the adjustable bolt-on your demand
- Easy to install – SIQUK metal extruder kit suitable for 1.75mm filament 3D printer MK8 Bowden extruder frame. First, unbolt the old original plastic extruder; second, screw in the new metal extruder, and then it is ready to print
- Multi-purpose – a great replacement for the acrylic parts of CR-10 Series, such as CR-10 S4, CR-10 S5, CR-10 Mini, CR-10S, CR-10 Plus printer
- Stable and durable – the MK8 extruder kit made of aluminum alloy material, metal material extruder kit is more stable and durable than the original plastic one while working
- Note – There are many small parts in the package, for your child’s safety, please keep your child away from it.
1x Creality 3D – Extruder Upgrade Kit
1 x 1M PTFE Teflon Bowden Tube(2.0mm ID/4.0mm OD)
1 x cleaning cloth
Our Printer also uses the MK8 Aluminum Extruder Drive Feed
CR-10 3D Printer UPGRADE! Replacement Extruder Drive
Creality Metal Extruder Upgrade for CR-10 and Ender 3