What is the CR 10S 3D Printer
The CR 10S is an excellent 3d printer, because of its price, it’s easy to assemble, it’s print volume, its community, and the upgradeability it has.
The CR 10S was our first 3d printer and we’re more than proud and satisfied with that purchase.
Why is the community important?
Well, it’s very important due to the fact that with a bigger community, there’s more support for troubleshooting, software issues, print settings for better print quality, tips for novice users. It just a better experience, and you feel like a part of a great family, which is what the CR 10S Facebook and Reddit communities are.
- Filament Monitor: The CR-10S comes with a convenient monitor that will detect when the printer has run out of filament, automatically pausing the print, and will alert the user to restock the filament before continuing. Say goodbye to wasted filament and time
- Resume Print: The new upgraded control board enables the capacity to resumes printing after changing filament, power outage, or any other unexpected stoppage.
- Headache-Free Assembly: The CR-10S is shipped partially assembled in 3 parts, it is easy to complete the assembly process. Takes approximately 20 minutes to assemble.
- Dual Z Axis: Dual lead screw Z axis design, gives much more stability and accuracy than single lead screw models sold by the competition.
Oversize Build Volume
The CR-10S sheer build volume makes it a truly special machine. Tackle even the largest of projects, or dozens of tiny ones at once by utilizing the over 140 square inches of build space provided by its oversized bed.
With build volume approaching such high levels, a machine would not be complete without features that offer extra protection during the long printing times that also come with larger builds.
The high-tech control board with protection against any failures from power outages or surges and the filament monitor will assure that the printer will always have the material necessary to finish. These features are designed to protect those new to 3D printing, as well as allow those more experienced to rest easy while their printer works hard.
The CR-10S filament monitor is a real-time insurance policy to make sure that your printer will never run out of filament during a print. Slide the filament through the monitor and into the extruder feeder drive to ensure that the printer is always drawing filament and doesn’t run out before its too late. If the monitor senses the filament has run out, it will automatically pause the print.
Never Lose Your Progress
While a printer is running for over 15 hours straight to complete your latest XL model, a simple 3 second power outage could spell disaster if your printer does not have our innovative “Resume Print” function.
Should the CR-10S experience any unexpected power outage, the advanced control board will save the last position of the extruder. Once power is restored, the user can resume from that point.
What’s in the box
- Bottom Frame x1PCS
- Vertical Frame x1PCS
- Power supply Box x1PCS
- Build Plate Tape x1Roll
- Filament Spool holder x 1Set
- Tie x 1Set
- Cutting Nipper x1PCS
- Wrench x1 Set
- Screw x 2Bag
- Removing Toolx 1PCS
- Power Linex1PCS
- USB Cablex 1PCS
- Teflon Tube x1PCS
- SD Card x 1PCS
- Limit Switch x 1PCS
- Z axis Stator x 1PCS
- 0.4mm Nozzle x 1PCS
- Nozzle Clearer x 1PCS
- 200g Filament x 1Roll