What is the Micro Swiss All Metal Hotend
This is a drop-in All Metal Conversion kit for the CR-10 / Ender printers. It requires absolutely zero modification to your printer to install. Our uniquely designed cooling block eliminates the need for a thermal tube. By not having a separate thermal tube inside the cooling block, it allows for faster heat dissipation.
The thermal heat break is made from Grade 5 Titanium Alloy to provide excellent thermal isolation between the heater and the cooling block. Titanium is extremely strong material and offers almost 3x lower thermal conductivity than stainless steel, creating a more defined melt zone.
- Fits: Creality CR-10 / CR-10S / CR-10-S5 / CR-10 MINI / CR-10-S4 / Ender 2 / Ender 3 / Ender 3 / TronXY X5S
- Orifice size: .4mm
- Kit Includes: Aluminum Cooling Block, Grade 5 Titanium Heat Break, Aluminum Heater Block, Brass Plated Wear Resistant MK8 .4mm Nozzle, Silicone Sock
- This is a Drop-in All Metal Conversion kit for CR-10 printers
- Made in the USA by Micro Swiss
What’s in the box:
- Aluminum Cooling Block
- Grade 5 Titanium Heat Break
- Aluminum Heater Block
- Brass Plated Wear Resistant MK8 .4mm Nozzle
- Silicone Sock
- Hardware kit
Our Printer also uses the Micro Swiss All Metal Hotend