What is the Noctua NF-A4x10 Fan?
- Premium quiet fan, 40x40x10 mm, 12V, 3-pin Molex, 4500/3700 RPM, max. 17.9 dB(A), >150,000 h MTTF
- Award-winning 40x10mm A-series fan with Flow Acceleration Channels and Advanced Acoustic Optimisation frame for superior quiet cooling performance
- Ideal replacement for noisy or broken 12V 4cm fans in 3D printers, DVRs, NAS, switches, routers, other network and storage devices, etc.
- 3-pin 12V FLX version can be run 4500 or 3700 rpm using the supplied Low-Noise Adaptors to fine-tune the fan for maximum airflow or near-silent operation
- Includes anti-vibration mounts, fan screws, Low-Noise Adaptor, extension cable and OmniJoin adaptor set for connecting the fan to proprietary fan headers
Featuring advanced aerodynamic design measures such as Flow Acceleration Channels and Noctua’s AAO frame, the NF-A4x10 FLX is a highly optimized, premium quality quiet fan in 40x10mm size. Smooth Commutation Drive technology and Noctua’s reference class SSO2 bearings ensure superb running smoothness and excellent long-term stability. Topped off with modular cabling and a Low-Noise Adaptor and OmniJoin Adaptor Set, the NF-A4x10 is a premium choice for the highest demands.
Noctua’s AAO (Advanced Acoustic Optimisation) frames feature integrated anti-vibration pads as well as Noctua’s proprietary Stepped Inlet Design and Inner Surface Microstructures, both of which further refine the fan’s performance/noise efficiency.
Integrated Anti-Vibration Pads
Integrated Anti-Vibration Pads made from extra-soft silicone minimize the transmission of minute vibrations while maintaining full compatibility with all standard mounting systems and fan clips used on heatsinks.
The NF-A4x10 features the further optimized second generation of Noctua’s renowned, time-tested SSO bearing. With SSO2, the rear magnet is placed closer to the axis to provide even better stabilization, precision, and durability.
Reduced motor hub size
This allows for more blade surface area and thus contributes to the NF-A4x10’s superior airflow and pressure performance.
Scope of delivery
- Low-Noise Adaptor (L.N.A.)
- 3:2 Pin Adaptor
- OmniJoin Adaptor Set
- 30cm Extension Cable
- 4 Vibration-Compensators
- 4 Fan Screws
Our Printer also uses the Noctua NF-A4x10 Fans
CR-10S Replace Hot End Fan